Represents the account information.
The account ID.
The AccountManager APIs are separated into two major sections:
- Registering an account provider while an application is installed. This information will be used for the Add account screen.
- Adding an account information when an application signs in successfully to share the account information to the Tizen system. This information will be shown in the Tizen settings account menu.
The APIs of both of the sections consist of the following functionality:
- Create an account or account provider.
- Update an account or account provider (Only available for the creator).
- Delete an account or account provider (Only available for the creator).
- Read an account or account provider with some filter.
Event arguments passed when the event is triggered to notify that the account is updated/removed from the account database.
Represents a wrapper class for a unmanaged Account handle.
Enumeration for the account auth type.
Enumeration for the types of error occurred, if any.
Account information change notification types.
Enumeration for the state of account secrecy.
Enumeration for the account sync status.
Enumeration for the state of capability.